Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twenty-Two of Thirty

WARNING! If you have not seen the Twilight movie and don't want to hear my thoughts on it then stop reading.












Twilight = THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie was nothing like I thought it would be. The book is so amazing. Why did the movie have to suck SO BAD! It took everything I have in me not to get up and walk out of the movie! It was the worst $8.50 I have spent in a VERY long time. My sister, whom is a HUGE Twilight fan put it best..."I am going to have to read the book again to erase the memory of the movie". Worst acting, worst make-up, worst special effects, WORST MOVIE EVER. Edward looked more confused than he did mysterious. Everything was so over-dramatized. The back ground music was horrible. If you have read the book and are thinking about going to see the movie, DON'T!!! It will only ruin it for you. My only hope is that they are not dumb enough to make the other three books into movies...but I fear they will!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!

0 comments: