Monday, November 10, 2008

Tenth of Thirty

Disclaimer: I can in no way shape or form take credit for this crafty idea. I must give credit where credit is due. I stole this idea from Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. who Beth posted about a few days ago. When I saw this sign I thought it was adorable and wanted one. I thought to myself that maybe I could do that. After all I have been feeling crafty lately. So here is my version of the sign that Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. made.


All total it cost me $5 to make 2 signs. I made one for myself and one for my mom. My sister has requested one though, so back to the craft store I will go.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the sign!! I must go check this site out!

Beth's Blog said...

WOW!!!!! GOOD JOB! That looks great! I was thinking of trying to make my own too! You just gave me the inspiration :)

Beth's Blog said...

Did you do the letters by hand?