Monday, November 17, 2008

Seventeen of Thirty

Okay so quick post because I want to get back to my book. I can honestly say I have NEVER been so into a book. Is it sad that I just bought tickets to the movie that doesn't even come out until Friday? I can't wait. Must. Finish. Book. Before. Movie. Comes. Out. I don't want anything to ruin it for me. This author is wonderful and I can't wait to get to the next three books.

Nothing really going on with us. My Pampered Chef party is tomorrow night and I am off tomorrow to get ready for that but other than that be have been living a pretty boring life. Just the way I like it!

One HUGE thing. Grayce took her first shower last night by herself! I sat on the toilet and cried a little. My BABY is growing up. She doesn't need me anymore. It broke my heart...and that was just over a silly shower. My goodness I am going to be a mess when it comes to something big...like Kindergarten next year. Why is she growing up so fast! It is not fair!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

They truly do grow up way too fast!! I don't know what I'm going ot be like when that comes along because I cried my eyes out for days when my baby turned 2!!

Becca said...

What book is it?? I have to know!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca