So my last post got me thinking of all of the cute things that Grayce would mistakenly say when trying to say something else. Parade=Saprade. So I thought I would list a few more, just so that I can remember and tell her the funny things she used to say. Some of these have stuck and some are just from when she was smaller and first learning to talk.
- Leedle Leedle=Kitty Kitty
- Lincoln=Naked (This one is still used to this day. I could not even tell you the last time that I used the word naked. It is just Lincoln in our house now, and I am sure always will be. It is just second nature to say it now.)
- Stick to the glue=Skip to my lou
- Pib-a-Tibs= M&Ms (I still use this one, but she gets so angry at me when I do and always corrects me. "No mom, its M&Ms".
- BoBo=Bodie (my mom and dad's dog)
- MaRose=She shortened grandma Rose to MaRose when she was very young. That is now what everyone refers to her as. It stuck!
- Hawk-shoe=This is what she does when she is imitating someone snoring. It is hilarious!
That is all that I can really think of right now, I am sure that there are many more and if I think of them I will add them to the list.
And just because, here is a cute picture...