Tuesday, December 30, 2008

D-day

January 1st is D-DAY...DIET DAY that is. I have gained to much weight in the past year and a half it is not even funny. I am not happy with myself at all. I am honestly glad that Grayce broke our full length mirror so that I no longer have to look at myself in it anymore. I had to go buy new pants about a month ago because nothing fit anymore. A couple of girls from work are going to be trying to lose weight with me, so hopefully it won't be too hard. I am going to try weight watchers again since I had success with that before. I hope I can do it. But until the 1st...it's a free for all. I have been enjoying all of my favorite things lately in preparation for my diet. The next two days will be no exception. LOL!!!

So how about you? What is your new years goal?...I like the word goal better than resolution.

1 comments:

Myshel said...

Im right there with ya, my goal is to loose weight. I am already down 1 pant size with no exercising. All I did was completly cut out all soda and sweet drinks. for 3 weeks I drank only water or water with lemon in it and dropped a whole pant size doing no work outs. But now that the holidays are over, or soon over I am kicking my butt into gear and working out.

Thanks so much for thinking of Adrianne and of my family. Yes, Adrianne was murdered in Moline. crazy, such a small world. Thank you for keeping my family in your prayers.