Thursday, October 9, 2008

Field Trip To The Fire House

I got to go with Grayce's class on their field trip this morning to the fire house for fire safety week. We had a blast!

Grayce and her BFF, Lawson
A beautiful 9/11 tribute quilt they had hanging in the fire house.
They said that this place setting is always there in honor of the fire fighters who have lost their lives in the line of duty.
Grayce and Sparky
Grayce giving Sparky a high five.
They got to pretend to drive the fire truck.
"My kids" (as she calls them).
They had this little house made of plywood (above). The kids got to take turns with a fire hose putting out the flames (the little red flames fall backward and disappear when hit with water). The video of Grayce fighting the fire is below.

2 comments:

Dell5 said...

Hello!!! I found your blog through Heather's and I just wanted to say thank you for the scrapblog site.....it ROCKS!!!! I'm so excited to do what I'm sure will be many, many pages.

Gracie is adorable!! I'll check back soon!

Jill said...

This all looks like SO MUCH FUN. Where are you in OH? We are 40min out of Pittsburgh, PA!

Your daughter is gorgeous!