Saturday, January 24, 2009

And baby makes...

Yep. You read that right. We are expecting a baby! I am five weeks, and from what the doctor said we can expect to meet our little bundle of joy around September 25th. Grayce and Eric are both so excited! As am I! Grayce is more concerned with what we are going to name the baby than anything else. I am feeling alright. I am VERY tired and VERY moody...two things I don't remember being last time. My stomach has been upset a few times but I have yet to actually get sick (I never got sick one time with Grayce). Grayce calls the baby chipmunk...she says she will call it that until she knows what it is and what the name will be. I really don't care either way if it is a boy or girl, as long as it is healthy. I have gotten rid of all but the crib and the changing table (at least I think that is still in my parents attic) so I will have to start over as far as clothes. My friend Rachel is giving me a swing and a car seat from her little girl who will be one next month. My other friend Trienel has a crib and some other things from her little boy which will work out great since my mom wants to have a crib at their house. Well I guess now I will have something definite to blog about for the next nine months. :0)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Beth's Blog said...

Kelly,
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! :)
Beth

Myshel said...

Oh I am sooo happy for you! Congrats to all 3 of you. How very exciting. Ok, so names I like... Girl, I love.. Emerson and call her Emme for short. And for a Boy, I love.. Jaxon and call him Jax for short, and I love the name Carter.. Please keep us posted and throw out some names you are thinking of. I'll keep you in my prayers.